Some Free Sample Pages
To do this, just change the http:// part of the web address to https://. This will stop any warning messages about insecure log ons that you may see in the latest web browsers.
Later on we will be forcing all connections to use the HTTPS/SSL protocol.
Not your syllabus?
There is extensive online help available for assisting with subjects such as:
- handling your account(s) - for schools how to set up and use separate teacher and student personal accounts;
- setting up student classes and accounts, including importing data from external sources;
- assessment from both the student's and teacher's perpective (including, for teachers, how to create and allocate student tasks);
- using the forum and conferencing facilities;
- how to use o-test progress charts;
- how teachers can monitor the progress of their students;
- setting up and printing exam papers (including how to handle common printing problems).
To access the online help click or touch thebutton near the top-right of the page. This button will appear with a green background when there is help available directly related to the page currently displayed.
ID 8057: Differentiation : Slope : The graph of y = x³
ID 8056: Differentiation : Slope : Straight v curved
ID 8050: Differentiation : Slope : The graph of y = x²
ID 8048: Exponentials and logs : Exponentials : The graph of ax
ID 8045: Symbolic Logic : Truth tables : A quick test 2
ID 8044: Symbolic Logic : Truth tables : A quick test
ID 8042: Algebra and Functions : Basics : Equation buster
ID 7826: Differentiation : Increasing and decreasing : Prove an increasing function 2
ID 7825: Trigonometry : Trig equations : Solving tan equations 2
ID 7818: Algebra and Functions : Rational expressions : Exam timed O-test
ID 7817: Algebra and Functions : Functions : Exam timed O-test
Get advice from examiners and some tips on improving your exam technique - particularly how to avoid zero marks!
Read brief biographies of famous Mathematicians who were instrumental in creating advanced mathematics.
Check the meaning of words and phrases used throughout your course. A relevant glossary also appears on each page.