Not your syllabus?
There is extensive online help available for assisting with subjects such as:
- handling your account(s) - for schools how to set up and use separate teacher and student personal accounts;
- setting up student classes and accounts, including importing data from external sources;
- assessment from both the student's and teacher's perpective (including, for teachers, how to create and allocate student tasks);
- using the forum and conferencing facilities;
- how to use o-test progress charts;
- how teachers can monitor the progress of their students;
- setting up and printing exam papers (including how to handle common printing problems).
To access the online help click or touch thebutton near the top-right of the page. This button will appear with a green background when there is help available directly related to the page currently displayed.
ID 8056: Differentiation : Slope : Straight v curved
ID 8050: Differentiation : Slope : The graph of y = x²
ID 8048: Exponentials and logs : Exponentials : The graph of ax
ID 8047: Algebra and Functions : Transformations : Transformation y=af(x) More Examples
ID 8042: Algebra and Functions : Basics : Equation buster
ID 7830: Integration : ex : Exam timed O-test
ID 7829: Integration : 1/x : Exam timed O-test
ID 7827: Differentiation : Exponential growth & decay : Exam timed O-test
ID 7826: Differentiation : Increasing and decreasing : Prove an increasing function 2
ID 7825: Trigonometry : Trig equations : Solving tan equations 2
ID 7824: Differentiation : Rules - the chain rule : Exam timed O-test
Get advice from examiners and some tips on improving your exam technique - particularly how to avoid zero marks!
Read brief biographies of famous Mathematicians who were instrumental in creating advanced mathematics.
Check the meaning of words and phrases used throughout your course. A relevant glossary also appears on each page.